directory-users mailing list archives

From Jacques Oosthuizen <jacqu...@conor.co.za>
Subject Re: PARITION AGAIN
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:54:06 GMT
Thanks for the help , I have removed the Autheniticator but my bind method
still does not get called. I do see in the logs a lookup happening in the
BindHandler and that it is failing because by dn for auth is not found. It
is not calling my lookup in my partition. I am thinking of implementing my
own BindHandler to handle this but that seems like too much work .