directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Partition
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:28:08 GMT
Jacques Oosthuizen wrote:
> Sorry to be a pain but how would I do it programmatically ?
No pain.

Not 100% sure, but I assume you should modify (reduce) the list of
interceptors. There is one responsible for Authentication

The following code lists the default interceptors, if the Directory
service is created manually:

DirectoryService directoryService = new DefaultDirectoryService();
List<Interceptor> interceptors = directoryService.getInterceptors();
Iterator<Interceptor> iter = interceptors.iterator();
while (iter.hasNext()) {
     Interceptor next = iter.next();
     System.out.println(next.getName());
}

"Normally" the list is created via configuration in server.xml. If you
create the list on your own, or modify the existing one, it may work (to
be confirmed by Alex).

I hope this helps, Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ