directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Schuster (IFKL IT OS DSM CD)" <Martin.Schust...@infineon.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Can't disable certificate-validation
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 08:32:41 GMT
Don't know if this how it's supposed to work, or a bug:
If I uncheck
[ ] Validate certificates for secure LDAP connections
in Window -> Preferences -> ADS -> Connections -> Certificate Validation
in ApacheDS 1.5.0.v20091102, it's checked again at the next start.

Related question:
I will deploy ApacheDS for multiple users, and would like to disable the
checks for everyone -- which file do I have to edit to set the default?

tia,
--
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH   Martin.Schuster1@infineon.com
Lakeside B05, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria   Martin Schuster