directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: GroupOfUrls on Windows version
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 23:15:56 GMT
Hi Frederic,

Frederic Provot wrote:
> I managed to use dynamics groups on the linux version of OpenDS, but I
> have to make it work also on windows for compatibility. After installing
> OpenDs on windows, as well as Directory studio, I realized that the
> GroupOfUrls class doesn't exist.
> Is it a limitation of the windows version, or do I have to get it
> somewhere? And so how?

I must confess that I do not exactly understand what the problem is.

You have installed OpenDS (you are sure you mean OpenDS, not ApacheS) on
a linux box, and on a windows box. And something related to dynamic
groups works on linux, but not on windows.

Probably nobody is able to help you, if you do not provide sufficient
information (exact setup incl. version numbers, given scenario, expected
result ...).

Feel free to consult

"How To Ask Questions The Smart Way"

Thanks in advance for providing more specific information,
     StefanZ