directory-users mailing list archives

From "Sternath, Elmar (NSN - DE/Munich)" <elmar.stern...@nsn.com>
Subject RE: Imported schema not visible in list of available objectclasses
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 14:52:05 GMT
Wow, you guys are great! It works now. Thanks for your quick support!

Elmar

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Stefan Seelmann [mailto:seelmann@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 8:32 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Imported schema not visible in list of available
objectclasses

Hi Elmar,

> dn: m-oid=2.16.840.1.113730.4.1.1, ou=attributeTypes, cn=epsoususer,
>  ou=schema
> objectclass: metaAttributeType
> objectclass: metaTop
> objectclass: top
> m-oid: 2.16.840.1.113730.4.1.1
> m-name: gid

Your attribute type is invalid. You need to specify a syntax, either
directly via a m-syntax or inherited from a superior attribute type.

I guess you used the studio schema editor to create the attribute
type? Isn't there a check that a syntax is missing? If not we should
add such a check.

Kind Regards,
Stefan