directory-users mailing list archives

From "Sternath, Elmar (NSN - DE/Munich)" <elmar.stern...@nsn.com>
Subject Imported schema not visible in list of available object classes
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 19:41:33 GMT
Hello,

I created a new schema with the Schema Editor in Apache Directory
Studio, exported it as ldif and imported it with the LDAP Browser.
However, when I try to create a new LDAP entry, only the object classes
defined in the standard schemas are available in the selection list.
Also, when I create schemas directly in the LDAP Browser, they are not
available in this list.

Any ideas what I am missing? I have just installed Directory Server
1.5.5 for Windows and Studio 1.4.0

Br,
Elmar