directory-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Wiley <debio...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Directory Studio - No IPv6?
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:46:53 GMT
It looks like Apache Directory Studio doesn't support IPv6 (unless there's
something wrong on my end), and I'm wondering whether this could be
considered a bug or if it was a choice. IPv6 support is probably a
worthwhile feature to have around as IPv6 tunnels are becoming more popular
and ISPs are finally beginning to announce IPv6 support.
The Directory Server itself seems to have IPv6, just not the Studio.

Andrew Wiley