directory-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Wiley <debio...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS for Single Sign On
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:41:05 GMT
I'm wondering if Apache Directory Server would be suitable for use in a
Linux-based single sign on environment using both Kerberos and LDAP. It
looks like this server would be much easier to deploy and maintain than the
traditional OpenLDAP + Kerberos setup, which would make my life easier.
The deployment would be part of a project I'm doing as part of my high
school senior year independent study project, where I'm exploring/developing
a Linux equivalent of Windows Domains, so I'm not incredibly worried about
production testing.

Andrew Wiley