directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Integer Editor does not accept negative numbers
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:57:29 GMT
I'm the exact opposite and I really like it.
Of course when I need to add the initial value, I usually enter it with the
keyboard or copy/paste.
And in that case, the Spinner widget behaves like a classical text field.

But when I edit an existing value, I very often use the up or down buttons
or keys (as well as the page up/down keys which increase the value by 100).

Maybe I'm the only one... ;)