directory-users mailing list archives

From Linus van Geuns <li...@vangeuns.name>
Subject [Studio] Article on Apache Directory Studio from administrators point of view (de_DE)
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:08:19 GMT
Hi!

My name is Linus van Geuns and I've been asked to write an article on
Apache Directory Studio as a LDAP server administration tool.
The article will span about 3 to 5 pages (DIN A4) and be published in
"Linux Magazin"[1] (de_DE).

As I am not an experienced Studio user yet, I will be reading and
testing as many features and setups as there will be spare time
available to fill those pages with useful information and hints.

I woud appreciate any pointers to existing articles on similar topics
to avoid redundancy.
Also, I will try to look into any features or aspects you guys
consider to be Studios assests.

[1]http://www.linux-magazin.de/

Regards,
Linus