directory-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Garcia Lopez <>
Subject unit testing apacheds 1.5.5
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:18:34 GMT

I am trying to set up unit testing with the new version of apacheds
1.5.5. So far I've succeded in creating a test with an in memory apache
directory instance which I am able to initialise via an ldif file and
query for the users in a group.

So far, the only way I am able to make it work is using anonymous
access. Could you point me out to the updated documentation for 1.5.5 or
explain me the way of setting a user Dn/password pair at server startup.

I use the class in the attachment of this mail (borrowed from spring
security) to create the in memory apache directory instance, but I am
unable to modify it to set the
user dn/password.

I have also found that when trying to download the sources via maven,
the project is empty. Could you take a look at it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Alejandro García López
Swissquote Bank SA
Chemin de la Crétaux 33      Tel +41 22 999 94 90
CH - 1196 Gland              Fax +41-22 999 98 99
The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access by
any other person to this Internet e-mail is not authorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this Internet e-mail.
Any disclosure of this Internet e-mail or of the parties to it, any
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

View raw message