directory-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Garcia Lopez <alejandro.garcialo...@swissquote.ch>
Subject unit testing apacheds 1.5.5
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:18:34 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to set up unit testing with the new version of apacheds
1.5.5. So far I've succeded in creating a test with an in memory apache
directory instance which I am able to initialise via an ldif file and
query for the users in a group.

So far, the only way I am able to make it work is using anonymous
access. Could you point me out to the updated documentation for 1.5.5 or
explain me the way of setting a user Dn/password pair at server startup.

I use the class in the attachment of this mail (borrowed from spring
security) to create the in memory apache directory instance, but I am
unable to modify it to set the
user dn/password.

I have also found that when trying to download the sources via maven,
the project is empty. Could you take a look at it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Alex.

Alejandro García López 	     alejandro.garcialopez@swissquote.ch
Swissquote Bank SA
Chemin de la Crétaux 33      Tel +41 22 999 94 90
CH - 1196 Gland              Fax +41-22 999 98 99
The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access by
any other person to this Internet e-mail is not authorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this Internet e-mail.
Any disclosure of this Internet e-mail or of the parties to it, any
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited, and may be unlawful.