directory-users mailing list archives

From Beat Burgener | NetSuccess GmbH <beat.burge...@netsuccess.ch>
Subject [ApacheDS] Data Migration from 1.0.2 to 1.5.5, AccessControlSubentries
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:19:13 GMT
Stefan,

thank you so much for your valuable guidance to transfer the data including
the (for me) relevant additional attributes from ApacheDS 1.0.2 to 1.5.x.

It worked out like a charm!

I did as you outlined, exported the user attributes including those
additional attributes:

createTimestamp, creatorsName, modifiersName, modifyTimestamp,
administrativeRole

BTW: I didn't realise nor read in the help that if I supply "Returning
Attributes", that
all default PLUS the ones specified get returned ... I thought, if
something is put
there, that only those are returned ...

Same I did for the subentries, except the "administrativeRole".

Everything works as expected including the access control!

Hey, excellent support!

Best regards

Beat