directory-users mailing list archives

From "wt@teksavvy.com" ...@teksavvy.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] help with following apacheds documentation
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:36:10 GMT
I was experimenting with changing passwords of apacheds 1.5 according to
the documentation,
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/522-configuration-parameters-reference.html#5.2.2.ConfigurationParametersReference-Environmentparameters
but I'm not able to located the following element in my server.xml file
that was specified in the documentation.  Could someone let me know
where to add this element?

<bean id="environment"
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertiesFactoryBean">
    <property name="properties">
      <props>
        <!-- JNDI security properties used to get initial contexts.
    -->
        <prop key="java.naming.security.authentication">simple</prop>
        <prop
key="java.naming.security.principal">uid=admin,ou=system</prop>
        <prop key="java.naming.security.credentials">secret</prop>
        <!--
        <prop key="java.naming.ldap.attributes.binary"></prop>
        -->
      </props>
    </property>
  </bean>