directory-users mailing list archives

From "wt@teksavvy.com" ...@teksavvy.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] error messages in apacheds 1.5.5 log
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:36:05 GMT
I installed the latest apacheds 1.5.5.  After starting and then stopping
apacheds. I found the following messages in the log.

[14:47:34] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultOidRegistry] - OID
for name 'krb5PrincipalName' was not found within the OID registry
[14:47:36] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry]
- attributeType w/ OID 2.5.4.16 not registered!
[14:47:38] ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.Service] - Cannot start
the server : reuseAddress can't be set while the acceptor is bound.

I don't know if my apacheds is working properly in spite of these error
messages even though I can still login using uid=admin,ou=system using
Directory Studio installed on eclipse.

Could anyone tell what needs to be done to fix this problem?

Thanks