directory-users mailing list archives

From Tom <t...@tbee.org>
Subject Re: Unittesting
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 09:40:31 GMT
Hello Stefan,

You example does not compile against 1.5.5, so ATM I'm falling back to
1.0.2; after all I just need a LDAP server that can be run in a unit
test, doesn't have to be the latest.

The 1.0.2 unittest does not play well with the annotation support of
junit, so I have to work around that a bit. Right now I'm battling that
the service can't delete the work directory.

Tom