directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: [Studio] Article on Apache Directory Studio from administrators point of view (de_DE)
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:41:47 GMT
Linus van Geuns wrote:
> Hi!
Hi !
> My name is Linus van Geuns and I've been asked to write an article on
> Apache Directory Studio as a LDAP server administration tool.
> The article will span about 3 to 5 pages (DIN A4) and be published in
> "Linux Magazin"[1] (de_DE).
> As I am not an experienced Studio user yet, I will be reading and
> testing as many features and setups as there will be spare time
> available to fill those pages with useful information and hints.
> I woud appreciate any pointers to existing articles on similar topics
> to avoid redundancy.
> Also, I will try to look into any features or aspects you guys
> consider to be Studios assests.
The first step would be to check the presentation which slides are
stored on our web site :

Also check the testimonies :

Last, not least, there are many blogs all over the internet talking
about Studio
(btw, that would be good to list those guys and to put them on our web
site :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message