directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Article on Apache Directory Studio from administrators point of view (de_DE)
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:41:47 GMT
Linus van Geuns wrote:
> Hi!

Hi !
> My name is Linus van Geuns and I've been asked to write an article on
> Apache Directory Studio as a LDAP server administration tool.
> The article will span about 3 to 5 pages (DIN A4) and be published in
> "Linux Magazin"[1] (de_DE).
>
> As I am not an experienced Studio user yet, I will be reading and
> testing as many features and setups as there will be spare time
> available to fill those pages with useful information and hints.
>
> I woud appreciate any pointers to existing articles on similar topics
> to avoid redundancy.
> Also, I will try to look into any features or aspects you guys
> consider to be Studios assests.

The first step would be to check the presentation which slides are
stored on our web site :
http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/conference-materials.html

Also check the testimonies :
http://directory.apache.org/studio/testimonies.html

Last, not least, there are many blogs all over the internet talking
about Studio
(btw, that would be good to list those guys and to put them on our web
site :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com