directory-users mailing list archives

From Tom <>
Subject Unittesting
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:05:23 GMT
I've downloaded DS1.5.5 and tried to setup a unittest as described at

I got all kind of missing classes. But I was not able to correc that,
because the jars in the distribution do not match what's documented
here. So I unpacked all jars in the distribution in order to find the
correct jars, but many classes simply are not present, like "SiRunner".

So I tried the next page in the tutorial (embedding a ApacheDS service),
but this is not working because of the same problems; classes simply are
not present (like "LdapService").

How to can I run ApacheDS 1.5.5 as a server for unittesting LDAP code?