directory-users mailing list archives

From ayyagarikiran <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Behaviour of "Copy Value" actions
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:45:09 GMT

> So I wonder if we should copy the displayed (and maybe decorated) value
> instead of the raw value. IMO that makes more sense, because when
> pressing Ctrl+C you get what you see. And it is still possible to get
> the raw value or BASE64 encoded value from the "Advanced" sub-menu.
I would say +1 for copying the displayed(decorated) value(s) cause as a user
what I see is what I expect to get copied so that I can paste it anywhere I want(not just
inside studio)

e.x I would like to copy the image and paste directly in a image editor
(well, exporting is another option but this copy feature would be cool to have)

Kiran Ayyagari