directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP Browser guide not available
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 13:51:59 GMT
Hi,

m zyzy wrote:
> I want ask why LDAP Browser guide is not available in the PDF file
> from the hyperlink titled "LDAP Browser User's Guide (PDF) " at the
> Documentation section of  LDAP Browser Plugin's page
> (http://directory.apache.org/studio/ldap-browser-plugin.html) accessed
> from http://directory.apache.org/studio/  page  ?

Right, there is a wrong link. I'll correct that.

In the meantime you could access the PDF from here:
  http://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide.html

I figured out that this page contains the documentation of version
1.3.0. I think we will update the documentation with the next 1.5.0 release.

> the screenshots page " LDAP Browser Screenshots " inside
> http://directory.apache.org/studio/ldap-browser-screenshots.html file
> also have no image.

Right, seems we haven't added a screenshot there.

Thanks for the report,
Stefan