directory-users mailing list archives

From Pete McKinstry <pete.mckins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: groovy ldap library.
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:46:14 GMT
It's really just config settings. The library is a thin wrapper around the
java JNDI/LDAP stuff, but doesn't provide a way to set the right properties
for SSL to work. All I did was add support for the additional env params to
enable the SSL support (ldaps://localhost:636 style connections)

-pgm

--
Pete McKinstry
c: (206) 948.8098