directory-users mailing list archives

From Cheong Chung Onn <chung...@greenfossil.com>
Subject Re: numericStringOrderingMatch does not exist
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:45:16 GMT
I am using apacheds 1.5.4, and studio 1.4 is that the course of the
problem? Should i still raise a Jira?

Btw, after some experimentation i realized I have mistakenly assumed
NumericString to be equivalent to a Decimal (i.e.
float/double/BigDecimal). After sieving through the mailing list I still
unable to find an answer to the following question - Is there a syntax
to represent a Float/BigDecimal in Ldap? The worse case scenario for me
is to use a Directory String :(

Would appreciate if anyone could help to point me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

chung-onn