directory-users mailing list archives

From Robert Kuhar <robertku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] LDAP browser doesn't show dc=example, dc=com Tree for my new apacheds-1.5.5 deployment
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 02:51:50 GMT
That seems to have done the trick.  Trying to browse into the ou=Users on dc=example,dc=com
produces a "Select Referral Connection" dialog that confuses me somewhat (something about
"Please select a connection to handle referral ldap://openldap.example.com/uid=efermi,%20ou=Users,%20dc=example,dc=com")
but cancelling that allows me to browse into the tree.  Victory is at hand, I think.  Tomorrow
I begin trying to create my own Groups within the example domain and see how far that gets
me.

Thanks again.

Bob