directory-users mailing list archives

From Robert Kuhar <robertku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] LDAP browser doesn't show dc=example, dc=com Tree for my new apacheds-1.5.5 deployment
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:29:35 GMT
Thanks Emmanuel,

I did the right-click thing to "Create New Context" selecting "domain" from the list of "Available
object classes" and entered "dc=example,dc=com" when prompted to enter a "Distinguished Name".
 Excellent.  My DIT now shows dc=example,dc.com.

I was under the impression that it would just show up with a bunch of users configured, but
I'm now guessing that is not the case.  I must have to build this branch up myself.  You wouldn't
know of an LDIF file anywhere that could jump-start this process would you?

In any event, thanks so much for your help.

Bob