directory-users mailing list archives

From sumit goyal <sumit.goya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Null Pointer Exception while adding object class to schema
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:18:45 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your reply. I will check about the concurrent access part of our
usage.

Also, I have seen a couple of times that these kind of exceptions are thrown
while starting the server (again with 1.5.4 server):

at
org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ClonedServerEntry.<init>(ClonedServerEntry.java:67)
at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmPartition.lookup(JdbmPartition.java:457)
at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.ServerEntryCursorAdaptor.get(ServerEntryCursorAdaptor.java:140)
at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.ServerEntryCursorAdaptor.get(ServerEntryCursorAdaptor.java:40)
at
org.apache.directory.server.core.filtering.BaseEntryFilteringCursor.next(BaseEntryFilteringCursor.java:502)
at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaPartitionDao.getSchemas(SchemaPartitionDao.java:170)
at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1331)
at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDirectoryService.java:840)
at
org.apache.directory.server.configuration.ApacheDS.startup(ApacheDS.java:126)
at org.apache.directory.server.Service.init(Service.java:86)
at org.apache.directory.server.UberjarMain.main(UberjarMain.java:56)

I suppose this happened because the partition is not there or there is some
mis-configuration with it. Can you pls confirm it?

Regards
Sumit
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."