directory-users mailing list archives

From sumit goyal <sumit.goya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restting the password for admin user
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:18:14 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.

DefaultAuthorizationService was already commented out.

I changed accessControlEnabled to "false". It worked like a charm. I guess I
would be able to complete the reset operation now.

Thanks again!
Sumit
Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."