directory-users mailing list archives

From jfmel...@free.fr
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Server 1.5.5 released
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:29:07 GMT
I don't used Postal Adress but I have this message at startup :

01.09.2009 18:33:08.705 [ERROR] attributeType w/ OID 2.5.4.16 not registered! (DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java,
line 192, class org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry)

----- jfmelian@free.fr a écrit :

| thanks
|

| ----- "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@apache.org> a écrit :
|
| | jfmelian@free.fr wrote:
| | >  Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
| | >  > Apache Directory Server 1.5.5 released !
| | >  > ----------------------------------------
| | >  >
| | >  > The Apache Directory team is proud to announce that the long
| | >  expected
| | >  > 1.5.5 version has been released yesterday.
| | >  >
| | >  > Downloads are available at
| | >  > http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/downloads.html
| | >

| | > Migration from rev 772090 (snapshot 1.5.5) to 1.5.5
| | >
| | > We have embedded the server:
| | >
| | > - LdapService has been renamed to LdapServer : setTcpTransport
| and
| | setEnableLdaps have been removed
| | >    how to start ldap server now ?
| | >    below the code with LdapService
| | >
| | >       ldapService.setDirectoryService(service);
| | >       ldapService.setTcpTransport(new TcpTransport(iPort));
| | >       ldapService.setAllowAnonymousAccess(allowAnonymousAccess);
| | >       ldapService.setEnableLdaps(useSSL);
| | >
| | >       if (useSSL)
| | >       {
| | >          // to specify a certificate
| | >          // If not then auto generated certificate
| | >          if ((keyStorePath != null) && (keyStorePath.length() >
| 0))
| | >          {
| | >             ldapService.setKeystoreFile(keyStorePath);
| | >             if ((certificatePassword != null)
| | >                   && (certificatePassword.length() > 0))
| | >
| | ldapService.setCertificatePassword(certificatePassword);
| | >          }
| | >       }
| | >
| | >       service.setDenormalizeOpAttrsEnabled(true);
| | >
| | >       // And start the service
| | >       service.startup();
| | >       ldapService.start();

| |
| | here is the way we start the server :
| |
| |         // Start the directory service if not started yet
| |         directoryService.startup();
| |
| |         // Start the LDAP server
| |         ldapServer.start();
| |
| | You have to feed the Transports before, as they are launched in the
|
| | ldapServer.start() method :
| |
| |     public void start() throws Exception
| |     {
| |         for ( Transport transport:transports )
| |         {
| |             if ( !(transport instanceof TcpTransport ) )
| |             {
| |                 LOG.warn( "Cannot listen on an UDP transport : {}",
|
| | transport );
| |                 continue;
| |             }
| |
| |             IoFilterChainBuilder chain;
| |
| |             if ( transport.isSSLEnabled() )
| |             {
| |                 loadKeyStore();
| |                 chain = LdapsInitializer.init( keyStore,
| | certificatePassword );
| |             }
| |             else
| |             {
| |                 chain = new DefaultIoFilterChainBuilder();
| |             }
| |
| |             ((DefaultIoFilterChainBuilder)chain).addLast( "codec",
| |                     new ProtocolCodecFilter(
| | this.getProtocolCodecFactory() ) );
| |
| |             ((DefaultIoFilterChainBuilder)chain).addLast(
| "executor",
| |                     new ExecutorFilter(
| |                         new UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor(
| | transport.getNbThreads() ),
| |                         IoEventType.MESSAGE_RECEIVED ) );
| |
| |             /*
| |              * The server is now initialized, we can
| |              * install the default requests handlers, which need
| |              * access to the DirectoryServer instance.
| |              */
| |             installDefaultHandlers();
| |
| |             startNetwork( transport, chain );
| |         }
| |
| |         started = true;
| |     }
| |
| | (this is done automatically, you don't have to do anything but
| | instanciating the transports)
| |

| | > - is Jetty mandatory ?
| | >    if not, jetty-6.1.14.jar, jetty-util-6.1.14.jar and
| | apacheds-http-integration-1.5.5.jar can be removed ?***
| | >
| | Kiran ?
| |
| | > - where I can found apacheds-core-cursor-1.5.5.jar ?
| | >
| | It has been moved to shared-cursor-0.9.15
| |
| |