directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Should we drop support for the Linux PPC version of Studio?
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:09:13 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,
Well unfortunately, it's difficult to count as we have the same download
page for all our Linux downloads (x86, x86_64, PPC).

We've had more than 10 000 Linux downloads since 2009 january 1st.

But I'm sure the PPC version has not been downloaded more than 100 times
(+/- 1% of all the Linux downloads).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud