directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: MutablePartitionConfiguration?
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:21:23 GMT
Sean G. Fitzsimmons wrote:
> All,
>             Excellent article
> (
> ts.html) on using ApacheDS to unit test LDAP code, but I can't seem to
> find the MutablePartitionConfiguration class in any of the listed jars.
> Any ideas?

Hmmm, this page is baddly out of date...

I suggest you have a look at the server-integ sub-project :

which include all the integration tests we run when compiling the
server. It launch the server automatically, and you can find some tests
for almost all the operations.

Combining those tests with the outdated page will help you to get it

Sorry for the retarded wiki page, we are trying to cut a release atm,
and will come back with a better doco asap. We already have a JIRA open
mentionning that this page is outdated :

Someone has started to work on it yesterday, btw...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message