directory-users mailing list archives

From Denes Csepely <kack...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Using dynamic group
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 10:43:21 GMT
Hi,
I was an idiot... The only thing i have to do is just execute a simple
ldap query. I was looking for a built-in solution because i solved it
in OpenLDAP using overlays (after i spend a whole day to re-compile it
with right options...). The ldap structure what i'm using corresponds
to the example. I also configured an OpenDS server last night but its
dynamic group implementation differs from OpenDLAP (OpenDS uses an
isMemeberOf virtual attribute that implements the memberOf algorithm.)
Anyway, i think this manual query solution is the best choice.

Thx a lot!