directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backup and migration
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:58:22 GMT
Right now you would have to shutdown the server then just copy or tar up the
contents under the partitions folder then restart the server.  Eventually
this shutdown/restart must go away for production use that does not require
maintenance windows for this process.  I hope to get there for 2.0 but we'll
see.
To restore just shutdown the server, and replace the old partitions
directory then start the server.

Regards,
Alex

--