directory-users mailing list archives

From <Marc-Peter.Mun...@bmi.gv.at>
Subject A documentation question
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 09:25:13 GMT
Hello,

I want to set the directory service in a mode that anonymous queries are
allowed.
On this page :

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/31-authentication-options.html

I find a hint that made me use this in my server.xml :

<spring:bean id="configuration"
class="org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupCon
figuration">
    <property name="allowAnonymousAccess" value="true" />
</spring:bean>

But when I start the service I receive this :

[16:51:28] ERROR [org.apache.directory.daemon.Bootstrapper] - Failed on
null.init(InstallationLayout, String[])
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed
to load type:
org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfigurat
ion. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfigurat
ion; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfigurat
ion
Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfigurat
ion

So what can I do to allow anonymous queries ?

Thank you
M.Muncke