directory-users mailing list archives

From Ioannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: Trunk updates
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:48:09 GMT
It's on the live system so I'm not logging tons of things but from
what I see it seems that the tree gets corrupted after a week or so of
use,
and garbage creeps in the entries, at which point it becomes unusable
and the only way to recover it is to clear the directory. ADS doesn't
seem that much action (in fact very little) that's probably why it
takes a week before it goes wrong.

Y.