directory-users mailing list archives

From sumit goyal <sumit.goya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attribute Caching question
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:34:27 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I replaced attribute name with its OID in the server.xml. Now the warning
has changed to an error stating:

[10:02:23] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultAttribute
TypeRegistry] - attributeType w/ OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.15265.0.41 not registered!

Regards
Sumit
Charles de Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
- "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."