directory-users mailing list archives

From sumit goyal <sumit.goya...@gmail.com>
Subject Attribute Caching question
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 06:14:51 GMT
Hello All,

I have a question regarding attribute caching in Apache DS 1.5.5. In my
setup, we define a few custom object classes (in turn having custom
attributes). We specify their caching in the server.xml file under
<indexedAttributes> as "<jdbmIndex attributeId="tdsFullyQualifiedObjectId"
cacheSize="100"/>". Now we are specifying pre-defined attributes the
similiar way i.e: "<jdbmIndex attributeId="dc" cacheSize="100"/>".

When I start my server, I get messages like:

[11:58:06] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultOidRegistr
y] - OID for name 'tdsFullyQualifiedObjectId' was not found within the OID
regis
try

whereas, the attribute is there in the schema. And these messages are thrown
only for custom attributes.
Can anyone suggest what could be reason for the warning, and how should i go
about resolving it.

Thanks in advance.
Sumit
Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."