directory-users mailing list archives

From hanasaki jiji <hanas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Minimum JVM memory requirements?
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:06:29 GMT
In my case there really limit.  elecharny seems to have a specific
application in mind.   I tend to do lots of post-production performance
tuning (such is the real world) and thus am interested in what tools are
available to adjust the framework and what is used in the underlying
implementation (white box).   ex: do you use jcs cache (or could the current
caching be swapped out to use JCS or another implemenation)?  Is caching a
fixed percentage of the startup JVM size?  based on entry count?  based on
total size of all entries without reguard to number of items? ...