directory-users mailing list archives

From Daan van den Berg <d...@daanemanz.nl>
Subject RE: Re: ADS + Postfix integration
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:42:34 GMT

Already tried this, but still no good results.  One thing is: when I look at the /var/log/mail.log
file, I see entries about 'insufficient permissions', though when I use ldapsearch, I can
just retrieve the information from the database with the same credentials.Might this be a
problem with the authentication mechanism in ADS?

At the moment I'm not able to retrieve the exact message from the log, but I will post them
as soon as possible.

Cheers,

-Daan

--