directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: ADS + Postfix integration
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:34:48 GMT
You may have a problem with the user on which you run postfix and
ApacheDS. Can you tell us more about your config ?

Otherwise, if you can login using a ldap browser (Apache
DirectoyryStudio, for instance), that means you have a working ldap
server.

Also check the directories access rigts (ie, disk directories).

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Daan van den Berg<daan@daanemanz.nl> wrote:

> Already tried this, but still no good results.  One thing is: when I look at the /var/log/mail.log
file, I see entries about 'insufficient permissions', though when I use ldapsearch, I can
just retrieve the information from the database with the same credentials.Might this be a
problem with the authentication mechanism in ADS?

> At the moment I'm not able to retrieve the exact message from the log, but I will post
them as soon as possible.

> Cheers,
>
> -Daan
>

> --
> D.M.J. van den Berg, B.Sc.
> e: daan@daanemanz.nl
> m: +31624894399
> --
> This e-mail was sent to you using open source products, such as Zarafa, Postfix and Ubuntu
Linux. Please consider using open source products, it will give you software freedom. Also
consider the environment before printing this email.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,