directory-users mailing list archives

From Murali K Gandrakota <murakris...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Queries on Apache Directory Server
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:34:58 GMT
Hi,

I have some queries on using C-library SDK against ADS 1.5.4.
1. Does apache provide its own C-SDK for ldap programming?
2. If not, what if we use SDK's of Tivoli or Mozilla or Sunone. How easy
is the process of integration or porting.Is it a seamless activity?
3. Finally, what about the support for VLV controls, paging.
I heard that 1.5.5 does have support for VLV .When can we expect an
official stable release build of 1.5.5.

Regards,
Murali