directory-users mailing list archives

From "Varun Dev" <varun....@onmobile.com>
Subject RE: [apacheds triggers] few issues
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:12:33 GMT
Hi Stefan
I don't have any specific requirement to change the location of stored
procedures, I thought may be its possible after reading Ersin's
whitepaper.

As far as dynamic loading of the class file is concerned, I think I will
live with it as of now and probably will research on that a little
later.

Regards
Varun

-----Original Message-----
From: Ioannis Mavroukakis [mailto:imavroukakis@gameaccount.com]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 2:33 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: [apacheds triggers] few issues

Hi Ersin,

Sorry that came out wrong, we have implemented the scripting API for
some fraud checking that we do. That means our fraud scripts can be
done on the fly on the live system, and they're ultra-flexible because
it's JavaScript :-). Actually I would be really interested to add
Scripting
support to ADS..hmm :-)