directory-users mailing list archives

Subject [ApacheDS]Last step issue:Setting up Apache Directory Server with Tomcat
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:13:58 GMT

I have set up my Apache Directory Server with Tomcat after following the guidelines listed

I am able to view my application (which is prompting me to enter user name and password).
However even after entering the password as "pass" (which is the default password and the
correct password) for a valid user. I am redirected to the error.jsp page.

I am using JXplorer as my client , which is showing the correct folder structure of sevenSeas
. I also ran the ldapsearch command which is giving me the expected results as listed on the
following page

What could be causing this behaviour. Any pointers?

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo!

View raw message