directory-users mailing list archives

From Ioannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: replication scalability
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:14:41 GMT
I've done something similar using the Interceptor facility in ADS,
JGroups and some very simple message queues in JBoss as a stopgap
solution until the guys get the
replication code working, but nowhere near the volume you are after.
Having said that, you may be able to create some interesting
setups using Apache Camel as an EIP. My setup is one pseudo-master (as
in loadbalanced to be a master) and 4 pseudo-slaves, with any
one of them capable of taking over as a master should the main one
fall down.

Y.