directory-users mailing list archives

From Craig Swing <>
Subject error resolving commons-io
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 03:06:39 GMT
When I try to resolve with this dependency:

<dependency org="" name="apacheds-core"
rev="1.5.4" />

I get the following error

inconsistent module descriptor file found in '':
bad organisation: expected='org.apache.commons' found='commons-io';

Looking at the org.apache.commons directory, the poms refer to the
organization as commons-io, thus the error.

Is there something I can do to work around this?

One solution to move the directory server files into a local repository and
modify the dependency to use commons-io as the organization.  This seems
more of a hack to me and I'd prefer to avoid doing this.

  <settings defaultResolver="maven.maven2"/>
<ibiblio name="maven.maven2" root=""
m2compatible="true" />