directory-users mailing list archives

From ayyagarikiran <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LdapService
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:03:36 GMT

hi Paul,

> I am using the snapshot version, and I notice that LdapService has been removed (I see
through the forum that this was discussed in Dec last year). I am struggling to see how I
now configure ldap (ie port) which was done using ldapService. Can someone please point me
in the direction I need to go?

the LdapService has been renamed to LdapServ*er*, you can configure the ldapserver
by setting the transport(s) like

   ldapServer.setTransports( new TcpTransport( "127.0.01", 1024 ) );

> Just out of curiousity, are there javadocs online anywhere (that get refreshed) for the
current snapshot? (cause they probably contain the answer I need)

sadly No, the machine which hosted these javadocs is offline

HTH

Kiran Ayyagari