directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible high CPU utilization
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:17:03 GMT
Ioannis Mavroukakis wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> here is the info you requested
>
> 2.6.9-55.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Apr 20 17:03:35 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386
> GNU/Linux (Redhat)
> javac 1.6.0_06
>
> I'm compiling off of trunk-with-dependencies (about three weeks old
> from today, I will be updating to the latest)
We have just fixed a damn bug yesterday : the sublevel index was growing
without limit. But we also are tracking some other issues atm, as we
have probably a concurrency problem when adding/deleting at a huge rate.
We have a fix for that, we think. Sadly, we are hit by a third bug we
are currently investigating : some tree structure seems to be corrupted
up to a point we get some NPE.

I suggest you keep an eye on the dev list, as we are working on the
problems.
We have fixed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1376
We have a potential solution for

Keep tuned ...