directory-users mailing list archives

From Ioannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: [apacheds triggers] few issues
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:02:53 GMT
Hi Ersin,

Sorry that came out wrong, we have implemented the scripting API for
some fraud checking that we do. That means our fraud scripts can be
done on the fly on the live system, and they're ultra-flexible because
it's JavaScript :-). Actually I would be really interested to add
Scripting
support to ADS..hmm :-)