directory-users mailing list archives

From Ioannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: Possible high CPU utilization
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:19:59 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

here is the info you requested

2.6.9-55.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Apr 20 17:03:35 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/
Linux (Redhat)
javac 1.6.0_06

I'm compiling off of trunk-with-dependencies (about three weeks old
from today, I will be updating to the latest)

I'm indexing the following attributes (only once on creation of the
directory filestructure though)

OBJECT_CLASS_AT , OU_AT , UID_AT, CN_AT

Partition cache size is set to 1000

Each time an add/modify/delete is invoked on the cluster, I call
directoryService.sync( ) on the participating nodes

Unfortunately as this is a live server I can't set the logs to debug
at the moment, I will discuss it with my sysadmin and see
what he says. If possible which packages do you want me to set debug on?

Requests per second, I wouldn't say more than 5 and certainly not
sustained, but I will get our sysadm to dig out that info.

Thanks!