directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: ApacheDS on our systems
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 15:37:54 GMT
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Yiannis Mavroukakis <> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Just wanted to let you know I've deployed 5 instances of embedded ApacheDS
> on our live backend, with some minimal replication
> facilities, working fine so far.

Congrats !

> Looking forward to replacing my hacky replication with the proper thing,
> got an ETA on it by any chance?

September ? So far, we have some kind of consumer working, we have almost
implemented yje needed index (CSN and UUID) and we will work on
configuration for the consumer soon. Then the next step will be to work on a
producer. Last, not least, we have to work on the conflict resolution...

Not as fast as you could expect, I guess. We feel the same :/

Emmanuel L├ęcharny