directory-users mailing list archives

From Paul Edwards <Paul.Edwa...@hyro.com>
Subject Clearning the embedded server, or partition
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 05:38:25 GMT
Guys,

Another probably trivial question, which I can't seem to find an easy answer to.

I now have the embedded server starting up etc. I can add loads of data via the ldifreader.
However when I rerun the test, all the data is still present, so it fails. How does one easily
clear the partition?

I tried doing:
                directoryService.removePartition(partition);
		partition.destroy();
		log.debug("Deleted partition: " + partition.getSuffix());

at the end of the run, but that doesn't clean. Tried to delete the partition and then recreate,
also doesn't do it. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

I suppose I could just write some java to remove the server-work directory, but that doesn't
seem a very clean solution to me.

Thanks
--
Paul Edwards