directory-users mailing list archives

From Paul Edwards <Paul.Edwa...@hyro.com>
Subject RE: Embedded apacheds for junit
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 02:08:21 GMT
Thanks so much for the code. That got me thinking in the correct direction.

As a pure, most simple as possible example, this is probably what I wanted....

                JdbmPartition sevenseasPartition = new JdbmPartition();
                sevenseasPartition.setId("sevenseas");
                sevenseasPartition.setSuffix("o=sevenseas");
                sevenseasPartition.setCacheSize(1000);
                sevenseasPartition.init(directoryService);

                // Create some indices (optional)
                Set<Index<?,ServerEntry>> indexedAttrs = new HashSet<Index<?,
ServerEntry>>();
                indexedAttrs.add( new JdbmIndex<Object, ServerEntry>("objectClass"));
                indexedAttrs.add( new JdbmIndex<Object, ServerEntry>("o"));
                sevenseasPartition.setIndexedAttributes( indexedAttrs );

                //Add partition to the directory service
                directoryService.addPartition(sevenseasPartition);

                // start the directory service
                directoryService.startup();
                directoryService.setShutdownHookEnabled(true);

                // create the context entry
                try
        {
                        directoryService.getAdminSession().lookup( sevenseasPartition.getSuffixDn()
);
        }
        catch ( LdapNameNotFoundException lnnfe )
        {
            LdapDN dnApache = new LdapDN( "o=sevenseas" );
            ServerEntry entryApache = directoryService.newEntry( dnApache );
            entryApache.add( "objectClass", "top", "domain", "extensibleObject" );
            entryApache.add( "dc", "sevenseas" );
            entryApache.add( "o", "sevenseas" );
            directoryService.getAdminSession().add( entryApache );
        }

        TcpTransport transport = new TcpTransport(1024, 3);

        org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapService serv = new org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapService();
        serv.setTcpTransport(transport);
        serv.setDirectoryService(directoryService);
        serv.start();

--
Paul Edwards
Solutions Engineer