directory-users mailing list archives

From Ioannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: distribution list, group of Contacts and groupOfNames
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 18:16:27 GMT
Hi Jordi,
Well done! An interceptor is what you need for this IMHO. simply
implement the relevant add delete and modify methods and update your
attribute. I would point you to the source code for he interceptors ,
especially the tests. I'm not that bright sometimes ;-) but the
examples contained helped me write a very simple replication mechanism
for embedded ApacheDS :-)